This registry is dedicated to the 964 RS NGT cars. The Carrera RS was further developed by Porsche in 1992 with the launch of the N/GT and a total of just 290 cars were made, all in left-hand drive. These cars were further stripped-out with all the carpets removed and replaced with plywood foot-boards for the driver. A fully welded cage was fitted, and the standard RS seats were replaced with Nomex racing buckets.
The N/GT also featured a long-range fuel tank, dual internal fire extinguishers, internal dash mounted engine cut-off, and the DME was relocated behind the driver to allow the use of six-point harnesses.With this registry we hope to help people all over the world:
- to find their cars and/or parts
- to bring engine and car owners together to get cars complete again
- to bring old documents from former owners back with the car, like bills of sale or old pictures and to complete the history of the car
- to sort out if the car is original and not stolen
If you have suggestions, please let us know.
|Model:||Porsche 964 RS|
|Engine number (original):||owner only|
|Color (original):||Guards Red / India Red|
|Color (current):||Guards Red / India Red|
|Drive position:||Left Hand Drive|
|State of car:||The car is completely original (Never restored, correct engine, transmission and with all the paperwork and toolkit, etc.)|
|Condition of car:||In good condition|
|Modification date:||22-4-2021 18:40:22|
1. frontside | 2. side view | 3. rearside | 4. front view | 5. rear view | 6. interior | 7. dashboard | 8. engine | 9. car-in-action
|Race iSecurity parts:||Yes|
|Limited Slip Differential:||Yes|
|German Country delivery:||Yes|
Please register this car if you are the owner.
As a member you can add any car to your personal favorites section.
Car url: www.porscheregister.com/499038